- bail in : Further raid on BoC possible
- politics : Our View: Politics remains the art of the unattainable
- coffeeshop : Tales from the Coffeeshop: Hallelujah, the Cyprob makes a...
- banks : 'Why did ministers not blame bankers?'
- Cyprus : State provides €4m for student grants
- Ambrosiadou : Elena Ambrosiadou wins legal battle
- Anastasiades : Anastasiades calms concerns over UN document
- Cyprus : UNHCR concerned over Kurdish families
- Cyprus : Teenager dies
- Cyprus : Road safety campaign
NEW ENVIRONMENT commissioner, Ioanna Panayiotou, is taking a leading role as talks continue between the residents of Pera-Chorio Nisou and the interior, agriculture and commerce ministries over the operation of two chemical factories in the village. Tensions have been high recently as residents of the village closed off the two factories on March 4, stopping them from operating.A meeting will take place next Tuesday between the group of residents, the community council of Pera-Chorio Nisou and the managers of the two factories. The meetings will take place at the interior ministry... 3 comments