- Sport : Monaco offers Hamilton his best chance yet
- Cyprus : Schulz calls for ‘spirit of solidarity’ towards Cyprus as...
- our view : Our View: Both AKEL and DISY guilty of double standards when it...
- Charilaos Stavrakis : Ministry official points the finger at Stavrakis
- Central Bank : Central Bank sees 'substantial' risks to economy
- bank of cyprus : New CEO for BoC imminent
- Cyprus : Limassol marina receives first yachts
- Cyprus : Staff strike at Sigma and Hard Rock cafe
- British experts : Reform of public service underway
- aristo developers : ‘State will gain millions in taxes from sale of Venus Rock’
A 22-year-old man was arrested early yesterday in Limassol after allegedly spraying harmful gases in a petrol station and beating a 41-year-old customer with a baseball bat. The 22-year-old and two other individuals entered the petrol station office area where the 41-year-old owner, his wife and customers were and started spraying harmful gas and shouting. The 22-year-old then got a baseball bat from his car and hit the 41-year-old customer on the arm and his side.The 41-year-old customer was taken to the Limassol General Hospital where he was diagnosed with a fractured arm... Read on