- Sport : Late drama as Apollon win Cyprus Cup
- blame : ‘Christofias to blame for our financial collapse’
- hooligans : Our view: Threat to society is from the hooligans, not the...
- Cyprus : Sale of Greek banks ‘could cost BoC millions’
- bank of cyprus : New BoC chief
- Cyprus : EU draft bank rescue law would not shield big deposits
- ayia napa : Sex museum ordered to close its doors
- Cyprus : Court disruption as family try to attack man accused of murder
- Britain's got talent : Cypriot success on Britain’s Got Talent
- Cyprus : Ministry could be fined for forcing girl to sit through RE...
Frank Lampard broke Chelsea's all-time scoring record with two goals as the European champions all but secured a top-four finish in the English Premier League with a 2-1 win in an incident-packed game at Aston Villa on Saturday.Christian Benteke put Villa in front in the first period with his 19th league goal of the season and Chelsea looked in real trouble when midfielder Ramires was sent off for a second caution just before halftime.The Londoners looked flat and lethargic but the turning-point came in the 58th minute when Benteke was dismissed for a second booking... Read on
Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have one foot in the Champions League last four as they go into this week's quarter-final second legs while Barcelona face a harder fight for their berth with doubts over the availability of injured Lionel Messi.With Real holding a comfortable 3-0 lead over Galatasaray before Tuesday's trip to Istanbul and Bayern travelling to Juventus with a 2-0 advantage on Wednesday, two semi-final spots seem already taken... Read on