- Sport : Mourinho to leave Real Madrid at end of season
- Sport : Alvez sends Omonia into Europa League, Olympiakos relegated
- Sport : Ferguson bows out after 10-goal thriller
- bail in : Further raid on BoC possible
- politics : Our View: Politics remains the art of the unattainable
- coffeeshop : Tales from the Coffeeshop: Hallelujah, the Cyprob makes a...
- banks : 'Why did ministers not blame bankers?'
- Cyprus : State provides €4m for student grants
- Ambrosiadou : Elena Ambrosiadou wins legal battle
- Anastasiades : Anastasiades calms concerns over UN document
INTERIOR Minister Socratis Hasikos has cancelled a permit to create a wind farm in an environmentally sensitive area, signed by his predecessor a day before she handed over the ministry despite being opposed by all departments involved in the process.Hasikos said he will also look into other cases signed between the first and second round of the presidential elections – February 17 and 24.The permit concerned a 77.4MW wind farm project – 26 turbines – located in a Natura 2000 zone at Pentashinos near Lefkara signed by Eleni Mavrou on February 28... 9 comments