- Sport : Mourinho to leave Real Madrid at end of season
- Sport : Alvez sends Omonia into Europa League, Olympiakos relegated
- Sport : Ferguson bows out after 10-goal thriller
- bail in : Further raid on BoC possible
- politics : Our View: Politics remains the art of the unattainable
- coffeeshop : Tales from the Coffeeshop: Hallelujah, the Cyprob makes a...
- banks : 'Why did ministers not blame bankers?'
- Cyprus : State provides €4m for student grants
- Ambrosiadou : Elena Ambrosiadou wins legal battle
- Anastasiades : Anastasiades calms concerns over UN document
RYANAIR looks set to operate four new flights out of Paphos airport from the end of March, although the low-cost airline is being cagy about making an official comment.The Paphos regional board of tourism confirmed that as of March 28 four new flights would commence to Dusseldorf Germany, Manchester UK, Charleroi Belgium and Girona in Spain, totaling 40 incoming flights per week.If these new flights commence, the development will help to boost tourism in Paphos, which has been hard hit by the economic crisis, the tourist board said... 9 comments